Alyssa's birthday was last Sunday. It was hard to wait to open gifts until after dinner, it was especially hard for Jake. She got to open the one she got from her friend Sam in the morning. After all of her favorites for dinner - ham, potato casserole and homemade mac and cheese - cake and gift time came. She got a pillow that Sam made for her, a story journal from her friend Morgan and the rest UGA stuff (shirt, necklace and bulldog earrings). After watching the UGA vs. Auburn game yesterday she thinks she might be swaying away from wanting to go BYU. We'll have to see in another 7 years.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday a week and a half ago. I know the cake was amazing, I hope everything else was great too. I love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Love your cousins,
DW, Annemarie, Eric & Kirk :-)
Post a Comment