I've reached my memory limit for my blog! I didn't know that could happen. Not even one picture can be uploaded to a post.
I'm using some Christmas money to print the earlier years into book. I hit a bit of a snag there as well with our older computer that doesn't meet some needed requirments.
But, I'm working on it and as soon as I can make some books I can delete some early blog years and finally catch you up on what's been happening in our neck of the woods.
Let me give you a bit of a recap (without pictures):
* Robert's birthday passed without a hitch. The camera had taken a dive to the floor and the screen stopped working. You now have to go old school and actually look through the eye-hole (and I'm sure it isn't called that). We didn't know if it was working at all, and Robert was fine with no pictures being taken to document him being another year older.
* The kids had a great time choosing costumes and trick-or-treating and had a fun time at the trunk-or-treat at church.
* All fall sports ended successfully and with Natalie's soccer team winning the tournament for their division and Alyssa running at the state cross-country meet.
* Alyssa turned 15 and successfully passed her test for her learner's permit. She takes a turn at the wheel whenever she can and is getting better.
* We enjoyed a fun Thanksgiving week with our friend Paul, who came out to visit from UT - a trip to the museum and deep fried turkey were part of that week. The kids would come home from school and run, calling, for Paul - completely bypassing whichever parent was home. Robert and I didn't mind a bit.
* The first half of the school year is winding down and the kids are looking forward to the Christmas break. They have been excitedly getting gifts, wrapping and telling each other what they got for other members of the family. So far all gifts have stayed a secret from those receiving them.
1 comment:
My SIL recently reported she too had hit her limit. I wonder if it's a new or lowered one ... I always use very low-res pictures on my blog, I'm not sure how close I am. I think I'd just start another blog (a link from the old to the new and vice versa) ... I love looking at old posts. My SIL is looking into other photo storage solutions and then just posting links.
Post a Comment