
As if he isn't loud enough, this is one of Logan's favorite things, ever since Robert brought it home from work - he had ordered too many funnels. I guess being the fourth child you feel a need to be heard. It gets even better when Jake thinks he needs to imitate Logan's volume level to drown him out. It's a good thing he is so cute :) and I'm glad Jake hasn't found the other one, then they would be in stereo.
3 comments:
HI Ros,
Your blog looks great. It's fun to see the pictures and a little update. I'm so impressed at your computer abilities. I still don't know how to shrink my picture file sizes to send them. One of these days. My goal is to get more computer literate this fall/winter.
Michelle
I can't believe how much he looks like Jake! He is growing up so fast.
Roslyn,
Are you getting settled in to Georgia? We moved too, but just to another part of Texas. Anyway, I'm trying to send off updated information and couldn't find your new address, phone number and email. If you would email it to me that would be great-tawinward@juno.com. Thanks
Aimee Winward
Post a Comment