Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fried Eggs

Robert brought some quail eggs home from work last week. He was going to tell the kids they were chocolate Easter eggs. The kids thought they were so cute they wanted to keep them, but we fried them up with some bacon and toast for lunch today.
Alyssa said they taste better than normal eggs (the kind that come from chickens).







4 comments:

Coach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coach said...

Hi Becksteads!!!

Your blog is awesome! It's great to see everybody, too :) We'll come here often.

We've never tasted quail eggs! Did you find them around your place?

Looks like you guys are totally enjoying your new home!

Talk to you soon & lots of love,

Cousin Annemarie
& Family

P.S. Looks like I deleted my first post...oops!

Coach said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSLYN!!!!

:)

Love,
Cousin Annemarie

Lara said...

Man, your kids are good. I don't know if I would have eaten Quail eggs . . . I know, it's all in my head.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROZ! (29, right?)