
I went with some other moms and their children to pick strawberries at Washington Farms, a local berry farm. We (the boys and I - the girls were in school and missed out) had a blast! The weather was beautiful and the boys (even Logan) quickly picked our bucket full. After we were done, we helped the others fill their bucket and then had a picnic lunch and played at the playground. Jake couldn't stop talking about how fun it was and that we'd have to take the girls next time and go for FHE. 

I had to limit Natalie's berry intake once she saw the bucket! They are huge and delicious. Blueberries and blackberries are on their way. We will be making many trips back. I can't wait to make jam. Robert wanted these for shakes, so they were individually frozen and are now in a bag awaiting some milk, bananas, and chocolate syrup!




I had to limit Natalie's berry intake once she saw the bucket! They are huge and delicious. Blueberries and blackberries are on their way. We will be making many trips back. I can't wait to make jam. Robert wanted these for shakes, so they were individually frozen and are now in a bag awaiting some milk, bananas, and chocolate syrup!


2 comments:
Let me know next time you gals head out there. I can't wait to get some for us! I'm not sure how Mary will do - part of me thinks she'll like picking the strawberries and putting them in the buckets, but I can also imagine her throwing the dirt everywhere and trying to run away. How did Logan do? I'll base my decision on that =).
They look delicious! We're still waiting for it to warm up here in the NW. We love to do a similiar thing here but in about August/September!
Post a Comment