
I usually wait to mop the kitchen floor until Logan is taking his nap and then it can be dry when he wakes up. We have had one too many slips on the wet floor, some with him hitting his head on the tile (one slip was one too many!). We had an activity to go to in the afternoon, last week, and the kitchen floor was in desperate need of a good cleaning, so I asked Jake to play with Logan in the other room while I mopped. Halfway through mopping, the boys noticed a Hot Wheels car left on the table, so
Jake tenderly took Logan's hand and they carefully started walking across the damp floor. Yes, Logan slipped. With Jake holding his hand he only sat down hard on the floor, but he would have nothing else to do with being in the kitchen. Logan got down on his belly and pulled himself across the floor and onto dry ground, whimpering all the way.
Jake tenderly took Logan's hand and they carefully started walking across the damp floor. Yes, Logan slipped. With Jake holding his hand he only sat down hard on the floor, but he would have nothing else to do with being in the kitchen. Logan got down on his belly and pulled himself across the floor and onto dry ground, whimpering all the way.
1 comment:
I love the pictures.... Logan looks so cute sliding across the kitchen floor! And maybe now he's learned to steer clear of the wet floor.....
Post a Comment