Here it goes:


The last picture with long hair.



Natalie came with me to document the hair cut. Rachel asked if I'd be ok with such a dramatic change, she has had people cry before. It was Natalie who got teary eyed and later jumped every time she came into the room where I was and saw me. I had planned on an even shorter cut, not knowing exactly what cutting off 8 inches would do, so when I could keep it a bit longer I was even more excited.
I love my new hair style. It is light and cool in this warm summer weather. Robert made multiple comments on how much he liked it - a plus as well.




3 comments:
Roslyn, I LOVE your new cut - I can't get over how cute it is. With the heels AND the hair on Sunday, that was just too much =). Natalie cried when you cut it?! I hope she likes it now!
What a darling hair cut. Your sweet family is sure growing. Good to see pics of you all.
Love,Candy
Wow! Look at that thick, gorgeous hair! I"m sure the recipient blesses your name. And I love the new do!
Post a Comment