Early this month I mentioned that Natalie has done some video taping of commercials and other spots, with her friend, for their school morning announcements.
I got permission from the producer to post them on the blog.
This is a commercial they did for "desk companions."
It went over so well that students would asked where they could get them. The producer had to go on the announcements to say it was just a silly commercial and that there really weren't any desk companions at the school to buy!
I got permission from the producer to post them on the blog.
This is a commercial they did for "desk companions."
It went over so well that students would asked where they could get them. The producer had to go on the announcements to say it was just a silly commercial and that there really weren't any desk companions at the school to buy!
No comments:
Post a Comment