A couple of weeks ago my parents came for a quick visit.
They had been trying to come out since May and finally made it out.
We had planned a blackberry pie for Father's Day, but didn't have time to make it (with the cousins visiting then), so we made it while my parents were here.
We had planned a blackberry pie for Father's Day, but didn't have time to make it (with the cousins visiting then), so we made it while my parents were here.
Robert had been picking wild blackberries every time he went to work on wood projects (there are some right by the shop).
We finally had enough for a pie!
Blackberry pie is one of Robert's favorites.
Blackberry pie is one of Robert's favorites.
It was so fun spending time with my parents.The girls were at girls camp most of the time they were here, but we had enough time, once the girls got back, to take them to see Brave before they left.
We are excited we get to see them again so soon at our family reunion coming up.
Having some relaxing time chatting and being way to hot to really go anywhere, I got a lot of cross-stitching done (I was almost done) and finished Celtic Spring while they were here.
I only have Celtic Winter to do and to finish the Celtic Christmas before December.
I love finishing projects and getting new ones started.




No comments:
Post a Comment