Natalie's birthday always comes in the whirlwind of the end of the sports season and school.
She set about planning her party early and did it all herself. I just got what she needed, made her cake, and hung out at the party.
She enjoyed having her friends over for food and games.
Skittles and twister. I missed pictures of the oreo game.
I took a selfie with her - with the camera.
She said that's not how you take one. I think it turned out great.
Her friends know her well,
and she loved each gift.
They laughed and played.
She didn't want anything fancy for her cake, just flowers.
Jake made the fondant green and yellow flower.
I can't believe she's 14! She's been looking forward to this for months.
She and her friends enjoyed chatting and eating cake together.
Happy Birthday, Natalie!!











No comments:
Post a Comment