Tuesday was a big day - we said good-bye to two things that have seemed permanent fixtures.
One - the Protege: our first and only new, off-the-lot vehicle that has gives 16 1/2 years of driving and was finally not worth the money needed to keep it running.
Off it went to a salvage company.
I didn't want the guy to think I was weird, trying to take pictures of the car as it was being hauled away,
so I sneaked pictures through the window, garage door, and front porch - feeling a little silly, not getting great pictures, but oh well.
We only wish it would have been drivable enough to really teach Alyssa how to drive a standard before it got towed away.
It was a good car.
Off it went to a salvage company.
I didn't want the guy to think I was weird, trying to take pictures of the car as it was being hauled away,
so I sneaked pictures through the window, garage door, and front porch - feeling a little silly, not getting great pictures, but oh well.
We only wish it would have been drivable enough to really teach Alyssa how to drive a standard before it got towed away.
It was a good car.
The other - braces! Always seeming like a permanent fixture and on FOREVER, until one day . . .
they are off!!
they are off!!
Those won't be missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment