Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What is it?!

I looked out the kitchen window the other day and saw Izzy sitting at the path leading into the woods. Just sitting there and was there for quite a while - at least 20 minutes - not moving.
(that is quite a while for a dog like Izzy to not be moving)
I wonder what she saw, or heard, maybe she thought Robert was down there was waiting for him to come back, or maybe it was that her ball had rolled down just out of reach (she has an electric perimeter with the edge at the start of the path).
Whatever it was, it kept her still for a while and the thought that popped into my head was "The Watcher In The Woods" - a favorite movie from when I was younger and probably the only scary movie I'll watch.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I remember that movie! I don't remember much about it, but I remember it scared me to death! Maybe Izzy was watching some birds. She's a bird dog right? That is so interesting!

kristin maynes said...

I love your home...so jealous!

Happy Valentine's Day!