I finally converted Logan's crib to a toddler bed yesterday.Yes, he will be 3 next month and Robert thought I should have changed it a long time ago, but he had never tried climbing out of it and I didn't want to mess with a good thing - him staying in bed once I put him down! A few weeks ago, the top portion of the crib, that can fold down, broke and since then he has been climbing out. Yesterday, when I went in to get him up, he got out of bed by standing up on the top of the rail - balancing! and saying "whoa" and he purposefully teetered - then jumped off. Yea . . . the bed was getting converted.
Logan excitedly helped me get the tools and take the front off the bed and ran around telling everyone he had a new bed! Now I'm listening for any falls out of the bed in the middle of the night! Good thing it is low to the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment