After running one morning last week, I told Alyssa she should come with me and see the sunrise - she loves taking pictures of the outdoors.
I woke her up the next morning to come with me - and we took the camera. We were a bit too early and Robert had to get to work so we needed to get back. We made another attempt this morning - a little bit later.
Alyssa said it was well worth getting up at 6:10am during summer vacation to see the sky turn from pinks to golds and then the sun explode over the trees.
Beautiful!
I woke her up the next morning to come with me - and we took the camera. We were a bit too early and Robert had to get to work so we needed to get back. We made another attempt this morning - a little bit later.
Alyssa said it was well worth getting up at 6:10am during summer vacation to see the sky turn from pinks to golds and then the sun explode over the trees.
Beautiful!



No comments:
Post a Comment