Along with the holiday season comes the taking of the greeting card picture.
And as I continue to get cards from friends and family that are way on the ball, I'm reminded that I haven't even taken a family picture yet.
Robert has been so busy that this year it will be of just the kids - it wouldn't get out if we were all in it together.
Tonight I threw a sheet up on the wall and told the kids I was taking pictures until I got a good one.
Here is how it went -
And as I continue to get cards from friends and family that are way on the ball, I'm reminded that I haven't even taken a family picture yet.
Robert has been so busy that this year it will be of just the kids - it wouldn't get out if we were all in it together.
Tonight I threw a sheet up on the wall and told the kids I was taking pictures until I got a good one.
Here is how it went -



No comments:
Post a Comment