Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Punch Buggy

Never able to pass up a good "punch buggy," Robert resorted to taking a picture of one to later show Natalie and "punch buggy" her in the arm.
Not to be out done by her dad, Natalie was out with me the other day and took pictures of three of the "punch buggies" we saw in order to get back at Robert.
So, if you need a good "punch buggy," here are a few.




2 comments:

The Mixes said...

Oh, thanks, I've been waiting to get back at my brother! :)-Rachel

JenB said...

I tell the kids I don't want them to actually punch ... but they mentally "collect" them to see who gets more. They also like to watch for license plates (out of state, double letters or numbers) and I have taken pictures of those if the kids aren't there to see :)