Our calendar has been packed and when I find a moment I take a nap!
So, I'm finally putting in some of the activities we had all in one weekend - a couple of weeks ago.
Friday was the elementary school's Fall Festival. It was great. The kids got wrist bands for unlimited play.
(The playground was free.)
So, I'm finally putting in some of the activities we had all in one weekend - a couple of weeks ago.
Friday was the elementary school's Fall Festival. It was great. The kids got wrist bands for unlimited play.
(The playground was free.)
They had a couple of inflatables - one big with an obstacle course and the other smaller with a slide. The big one was a favorite and our meeting place.
We brought one of Jake's friends with us and met more while we were there.
Logan loved seeing his friends from his kindergarten class and counted to see how many he said hello to. Whenever he would spot one, he would run to say hello.
There were plenty of games to play to win tickets for prizes. Even the girls took turns - here at the horse riding - I think it was like a red-light green-light.
I held a spot in the bungee jumping line for Natalie and Logan. I was waiting for Alyssa as well, but she felt bad cutting back in - in the end she missed out as they closed the ride while she was waiting later.She did help Logan bounce a little higher.
Natalie got daring enough to do some flips. One of the rubber bands broke on hers while she was jumping . It's a good thing there are multiple bands on each side, but it did make her a bit nervous.
Whenever a break from the activities were needed, some time on the playground was a perfect distraction -
We stayed until the very end and went home happy and tired.The next day was Jake's first Cub Scout Loop-a-rama. Two of my other wolf cub scout from our den were there as well.
Jake did archery
(at the same time as the two others - it was fun having friends in the same class),
During the Loop-a-rama, I ran Logan to his first Pump-It-Up party, for a girl in his class. He was so excited. I dropped him off and went back to get Jake. When we got back they were just finishing playing. He had a blast.(He is in the green striped shirt on the left side of the picture.)
Over this weekend we also worked on Jake's Greek project. He made armor for a soldier. He loved spray painting it gold!
We keep busy and I try to stay on top of things.Sometimes Robert and I have to divide and conquer. This weekend was one of those times. Alyssa was at a cross-country meet, I had the boys, and Robert took Natalie to soccer.
Our weeks have stayed busy as we continue with three sports seasons and church and scout activities. The sports will be over in the next few weeks, but then the holidays will be near.
We can't wait!






No comments:
Post a Comment