This year Logan didn't have to come with me to Jake's Thanksgiving Feast at school - he had his own!
Logan (and the rest of the kindergarteners) made Indian vests and headbands and used their initials to come up with a new name for the day. Logan was "Laughing Bear."
Since I've been helping out in Logan's class weekly and the other kids in his class know me, they were all excited to tell me their names for the day as well. It was cute to see them so excited and all the designs put on their outfits.
It was fun to be with Logan as we celebrated with a Thanksgiving lunch.
Logan asked where Jake was (he remembers that Jake was always at the Thanksgiving Feast at school), I told him he would be eating later this time.
There was about an hour between Logan and Jake's lunch times, so I hung out for a while and then met up with Jake and his class. I ate with Logan and latter chatted with Jake and his friend, while they ate.
We have so much to be thankful for and I love this time of year when we can focus on the blessings we have - like sharing a Thanksgiving Feast at school with my boys.
Logan (and the rest of the kindergarteners) made Indian vests and headbands and used their initials to come up with a new name for the day. Logan was "Laughing Bear."
Since I've been helping out in Logan's class weekly and the other kids in his class know me, they were all excited to tell me their names for the day as well. It was cute to see them so excited and all the designs put on their outfits.It was fun to be with Logan as we celebrated with a Thanksgiving lunch.
Logan asked where Jake was (he remembers that Jake was always at the Thanksgiving Feast at school), I told him he would be eating later this time.
There was about an hour between Logan and Jake's lunch times, so I hung out for a while and then met up with Jake and his class. I ate with Logan and latter chatted with Jake and his friend, while they ate.
We have so much to be thankful for and I love this time of year when we can focus on the blessings we have - like sharing a Thanksgiving Feast at school with my boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment