We've been having a lot of regular rain. We even had a wonderful slow rain for a whole day - my yard has loved it and has greened up again after the hot days of summer.
Unfortunately, the rain has been such that I haven't gotten to cut the grass very often.
After mowing the lawn, the last time, I was amazed at how many clippings there were.
The rain has also been great for the garden.
I had to pull a lot the garden out after the very hot weeks we had and then pouring rain.
Some of the tomatoes were bursting on the vine because of the sudden rain in July and I could only scoop up tomatoes off the dirt and toss that vines. There were obviously many seeds that were missed as you can tell by the new forest of tomato plants I have growing in the garden!
Even in the rocks of the terracing.
I did plant some tomatoes on purpose and those are starting to produce my second harvest - I'm so excited! I got the first ripe tomato off the vine yesterday!



No comments:
Post a Comment