I never complain about our mild southern winters. I quickly get my fill of cold and snow and am ready for warmer temperatures. The lack of accumulated white stuff, though, does lead to creativity. Nearly every day I get to drive by our "southern snowman" and he makes me smile.
The family that lives here has changed the round hay bales, over the last few months, from a pumpkin to a turkey to Santa to a snowman.
We have gotten snow ever year since we've been here, except for last winter, and yesterday's 1 inch of snow (pictures in a post to come) was enough to close school for a day and provide a day of fun and excitement for the kids. Yes, even with just an inch.
Stay warm and have a happy rest of your winter!
1 comment:
Us Idahoans are very jealous! We haven't been getting very much snow, just a lot of freezing temperatures, frost, and fog.
Post a Comment