Monday, January 20, 2014

You Were 7?!

The other night Logan was bemoaning the fact that he had to go to bed before the other kids.
He wanted to stay up as late as they did and he didn't want to go to school in the morning.
I told him, "well, when I was 7 and in 2nd grade, I had to go to bed early and go to school every day just like you."
"You were 7?!" was Logan's shocked reply.
I said, "Yes. I even have pictures."
"Where? on the camera?" 
"No." 
"On your phone?" 
"No." 
"On the computer?" 
"No."
So I got the photo album with pictures of me when I was little, including my school pictures.
The boys loved looking at pictures of me as a baby, and 2 years old, my clock cake when I turned 3 (Logan wants that for his next birthday), and all my school pictures.
Yes, I was in 2nd grade once. Try and find me.
(I'm sitting on the front row, the farthest left - blue turtleneck)
The boys giggled and said I looked funny, that I looked older in 3rd grade than I did in 4th (it was the haircut), and wanted to see more, and then wanted to see them all over again.
I had a fun time going down memory lane with my boys.

1 comment:

Rachel Mix said...

Wow! You looked so much like a girl that I know at school. How fun to show them those pictures!