Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Christmas breakfast has been eaten (Robert's family tradition - eat first, open gifts later), the gifts have been open, crazy glue used, a run to the store for batteries has been made, I have napped (getting up at 5:55a with Logan for the day, I got dibs on the Christmas nap!), the children are still playing and a late lunch is being made (Robert is doing that - I'm obviously at the computer, my Christmas gifts keep coming!). Our Christmas morning is over and everyone is happy.
We were not able to send out a family picture to everyone this year with our cards. To those who got our Christmas e-mail, you've seen this one already. But, this is our official family photo for the year (after only 4 shots - that all Robert and I could handle). We have enjoyed adding photos and cards of family and friends to our kitchen window and in reading and looking at pictures sent in email messages. We hope your morning/day has been full of joy and smiles. Keep in touch. You are all thought of throughout the year. May the one beginning next week strengthen you and your family.

2 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

love this picture--you guys look so cute. hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

lisamix said...

WOW! I love the pictures that I can see of your house and land. It seems like you guys are living in a beautiful house in a beautiful part of the country. I am so happy for you all. I can't wait someday to come and visit and see it in person.