I found some old tapes, we still have a kid's tape player, and listened to one of Alyssa singing when she was three. Logan loved listening to her. She sang the alphabet song a lot and since Logan was having fun listening I thought it would also encourage him to sing the alphabet song - something I've been trying to get him to do.
I said, "let's sing the ABC song with Alyssa" (on the tape). He started and by "D" stopped and said, "no, I sing Jones" (as in Indiana). If he is singing it is usually the theme from Indiana Jones.
Inspiration then struck and the following new ABC song was born:
Logan wanted me to sing it again and again. And even joins in - sure he mostly just repeats "jones," but he get a letter or two in there.
We also tried to set it to the Star Wars theme, but it is too long. Darth Vader's song works better, but we'll stick to Indiana Jones.
I might have some explaining to do once he gets to kindergarten.
I said, "let's sing the ABC song with Alyssa" (on the tape). He started and by "D" stopped and said, "no, I sing Jones" (as in Indiana). If he is singing it is usually the theme from Indiana Jones.
Inspiration then struck and the following new ABC song was born:
Logan wanted me to sing it again and again. And even joins in - sure he mostly just repeats "jones," but he get a letter or two in there.
We also tried to set it to the Star Wars theme, but it is too long. Darth Vader's song works better, but we'll stick to Indiana Jones.
I might have some explaining to do once he gets to kindergarten.
4 comments:
That is AWESOME!
Love it, love it, love it!! We're going to start that one at our house, too.
Funny...Ryan wants to watch it over & over again!
Very creative, and fun!
Post a Comment