A couple of weeks ago Robert was in the mood for a new bread recipe and saw a pretzel recipe he wanted to try out.
I'm all for new bread recipes, especially since Robert was making the dough (he's a great bread maker).
I did help with the shaping, along with Alyssa.
I grew up making pretzels with my mom all the time - a quick, no rise recipe. This one had to rise, boil, and then bake. I'm not a fan of pretzels boiled with baking soda (I can taste the baking soda), but this one didn't have too much and tasted great.
![]() | ||
| After waiting for the dough to rise, for all the boiling to be done and for the baking to finish . . . | |
. . . we were ready to eat.
A great dinner, if you ask me!






No comments:
Post a Comment