Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jake!

Logan has been so excited for Jacob's birthday. He made a Minecraft birthday sign and had everyone sign it!
Natalie missed today, being at FFA leadership camp this week. Robert and Alyssa had to go to work, so the boys and I had a fun birthday day together.
It started with crepes for breakfast, then the boys spent the morning with string, tape, and papers.

I didn't get a picture of the "spiderweb" that covered the bedroom door, 
but I did get these of the parachutes, gliders, and zip lines for their Lego people.
We made a stop at RaceTrac for free slushie refills
and then spent a fun afternoon at the river. 
 I made sure Logan to get to and off the rock on the far side of the river (the deeper side), taking some jumps with them and racing up and down the river.
 Then the boys played some more while I read.
 
 We made pizza for dinner.
 
Then opened gifts,
 and had lemon meringue pie 
as requested for birthday "cake."
A wonderful birthday for our favorite Jake!
Happy birthday, we love you!

No comments: