Thursday, September 11, 2008

Facebook made me Happy

I don't spend much time on facebook, but in writing a friend of mine I noticed on her facebook was a good friend of mine from High School. I was so excited!
Patti and I became friends in Junior High but lost contact after we graduated from High School and went our different ways. I invited her to my facebook and after she accepted, I got to see how she was doing. I love how her life has turned out for her. She is singing, touring and has three albums out!
I remember listening to her play the piano. She could play by ear and could play anything she heard, after some tinkering around with finding notes. I remember listening to Duran Duran with her and watching their music videos at her house.
She was, and still is, an amazing artist and has had her work shown in a gallery.
We are definitely two different people who are in two very different places and I love the fact that each of us is exactly who we should be and where we should be.
I spent a bit of the morning googling her and watching interviews she has done and a music video of one of her songs.
I had the best happiest feeling inside that morning - thanks facebook!

No comments: