Jake made some funny comments the other day that I wanted to share:
On the way home from church Robert was discussing looking for a job in Hong Kong or Korea were he could make a starting salary of $200,000/year. Alyssa thought it would be cool to go there, until I told her it would be until she was done with High School. Jake, very concerned, said "we're going where? I just want to go home!"
- Robert is not looking into moving overseas!
Also, yesterday was my birthday, I'll post pictures soon. When we put one candle on the cake (don't want to burn the house down with the actual number of candles needed for my age), Jake asked "who is turning one?"! Natalie said it was just because I was one year older.
2 comments:
Happy (late) Birthday!
And I'm so glad you're not moving to Asia....Athens is so much more fun....and has a better Book Club!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment