Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Soccer is Over for Natalie!


Natalie's last soccer game was this past Monday. Afterward the team had a party and got their trophies. Natalie had a great season and her team only lost one game! Natalie's coach, when giving her her trophy, said that she was the one who scored the first goal of the season! I had forgotten about that. She is already looking forward to next season.


Alyssa and Jake also had games that night, all three at 6pm! Robert watched both Alyssa's and Natalie's game being in between both fields (it's a good thing they played in fields next to each other) and Logan and I watched Jake's game across the street.
Alyssa's game was her last regular season, but she will start the tournament for her age group soon. Jake has his last game next Monday. Our weeks will calm down a bit, but I'm sure will be easily filled with other activities. During soccer season it seemed that only Wednesday was a calmer day without having to rush dinner in order to be somewhere. At least we have a bit before spring soccer.

No comments: