I'll preface this post by saying I like short neat hair cuts on boys and as long as I have some sort of say, my boys will have short hair - especially trimmed around the ears.
That said, after towel drying Logan's hair I said, "your hair is so long, you need a hair cut."
He cried, "no hair cut!!"
I spiked up his wet hair, took him to a mirror, and said, "look how long your hair is. You need a hair cut."
"Oh, gosh!" he said, giggling, looking at his hair.
We laughed and I smoothed it down and he said, "Look! I got a hair cut!"
No, I don't think that will cut it.
I might not get to a full hair cut soon, but I'll always trim around their ears.
That said, after towel drying Logan's hair I said, "your hair is so long, you need a hair cut."
He cried, "no hair cut!!"
I spiked up his wet hair, took him to a mirror, and said, "look how long your hair is. You need a hair cut."
"Oh, gosh!" he said, giggling, looking at his hair.We laughed and I smoothed it down and he said, "Look! I got a hair cut!"
No, I don't think that will cut it.
I might not get to a full hair cut soon, but I'll always trim around their ears.
1 comment:
You just have to put a little pomade or gel in it and there are two stylin' boys :)
Post a Comment