Last Saturday saw us out of the house from 10am to 4pm!
This meant chores did not get done, but it also means that we had a fun-filled day!
Robert took Alyssa to the middle school at 6:30am to catch a ride to central Georgia for her last cross-country meet. It was a tough course, but she did great and saw some beautiful parts of Georgia on the drive there and back.
The rest of us went to soccer games and the elementary school's Fall Festival!
Jake has one more soccer game before his season is over. He played hard, unfortunately his team didn't win.
Logan brought along his hat and told me to call him Indiana Jones. He took breaks during the game - how Indiana Jones takes breaks with his hat over his face.
Robert took Natalie to her soccer game (they tied) so I could take the boys to the Fall Festival, Natalie met up with us after her game and end of season soccer party.
The Fall Festival was a blast. The boys took a ride on the 10 Commandment Train - always a favorite. Jake didn't know what car he should get in. For Logan, anything in the back was the best.
Logan loved playing on the playground when he wasn't playing any games.
They had face painting, food, a cake walk, and different games set up all over to play and get tickets from. Tickets could be traded in for prizes (my purse was stuffed).
There were two different inflatable obstacle/bouncers. The boys loved them and it was where Logan spent most of his time.
The new attraction this year was the bungee bouncing!
We waited in line for quite a while and were right at the front of the line when Natalie came from soccer. She ran to meet us and we let her cut in.
Logan hadn't wanted to go on, but by the time we got up there and I asked he said he would try it. He loved it! He even went back at the end for a second turn.
Jake was a bit more tentative.
I finally convinced Natalie to do some flips!
Pretty cool!
Natalie also took a turn at the rock wall and made it to the top to push the buzzer.
Afterward I was exhausted! I didn't have the energy to get the kids to do their chores.
Alyssa got home from the meet with enough time to shower, take a short nap, and leave for a youth activity.
It should be our last crazy busy Saturday for a while.
I'm crossing my fingers while I write that.
Robert took Alyssa to the middle school at 6:30am to catch a ride to central Georgia for her last cross-country meet. It was a tough course, but she did great and saw some beautiful parts of Georgia on the drive there and back.
The rest of us went to soccer games and the elementary school's Fall Festival!
Jake has one more soccer game before his season is over. He played hard, unfortunately his team didn't win.

Logan brought along his hat and told me to call him Indiana Jones. He took breaks during the game - how Indiana Jones takes breaks with his hat over his face.
Robert took Natalie to her soccer game (they tied) so I could take the boys to the Fall Festival, Natalie met up with us after her game and end of season soccer party.The Fall Festival was a blast. The boys took a ride on the 10 Commandment Train - always a favorite. Jake didn't know what car he should get in. For Logan, anything in the back was the best.
Logan loved playing on the playground when he wasn't playing any games.
They had face painting, food, a cake walk, and different games set up all over to play and get tickets from. Tickets could be traded in for prizes (my purse was stuffed).
There were two different inflatable obstacle/bouncers. The boys loved them and it was where Logan spent most of his time.
The new attraction this year was the bungee bouncing!We waited in line for quite a while and were right at the front of the line when Natalie came from soccer. She ran to meet us and we let her cut in.
Logan hadn't wanted to go on, but by the time we got up there and I asked he said he would try it. He loved it! He even went back at the end for a second turn.
Jake was a bit more tentative.
I finally convinced Natalie to do some flips!
Pretty cool!Natalie also took a turn at the rock wall and made it to the top to push the buzzer.
Afterward I was exhausted! I didn't have the energy to get the kids to do their chores.
Alyssa got home from the meet with enough time to shower, take a short nap, and leave for a youth activity.
It should be our last crazy busy Saturday for a while.
I'm crossing my fingers while I write that.

No comments:
Post a Comment