More truthfully "a slushing," since 'dusting' would indicate dry and powdery and not the heavy and wet snow we got last night.
Yes, it is our third snowfall this winter. I think winter is trying to get in one last hurrah before our early spring, so said our GA groundhog (with all this, I'll believe THAT when I see it).
But I'm not complaining. The kids had a two hour delay for school, so we got to enjoy a gorgeous morning before we had to start our day.
As the sun started peeking through mist, the trees immediately started dropping the snow from their branches.
I did have to knock off my shrubs and magnolias - Izzy was in heaven jumping at every clump of falling snow.
Below is one tree literally glowing in the sun and the weighted down magnolias, but I had to pause shaking them off to take the picture.
I went for a beautiful run in a winter wonderland - between kids catching buses.
Even the vultures were enjoying the morning.
They don't look so menacing in snowy trees - the usual dry winter bare look just adds to their creepiness.
We are suppose to warm up near 50 degrees today, so the snow won't last, but we'll enjoy it while it does.
Yes, it is our third snowfall this winter. I think winter is trying to get in one last hurrah before our early spring, so said our GA groundhog (with all this, I'll believe THAT when I see it).
But I'm not complaining. The kids had a two hour delay for school, so we got to enjoy a gorgeous morning before we had to start our day.
As the sun started peeking through mist, the trees immediately started dropping the snow from their branches.
I did have to knock off my shrubs and magnolias - Izzy was in heaven jumping at every clump of falling snow.
Below is one tree literally glowing in the sun and the weighted down magnolias, but I had to pause shaking them off to take the picture.
I went for a beautiful run in a winter wonderland - between kids catching buses.
Even the vultures were enjoying the morning.They don't look so menacing in snowy trees - the usual dry winter bare look just adds to their creepiness.
We are suppose to warm up near 50 degrees today, so the snow won't last, but we'll enjoy it while it does.
No comments:
Post a Comment