In discussing some possible science fair options with Natalie, she thought that TLC (Thin Layer Chromatography) sounded really cool. It is!! How awesome is it to separate out marker colors into its different ink colors!
Of course, not being a Chemistry teacher anymore I didn't have all the TLC stuff handy and we had to make our own plates.
But we got it all done and it worked out well.
Of course, not being a Chemistry teacher anymore I didn't have all the TLC stuff handy and we had to make our own plates.
But we got it all done and it worked out well.
And it is over!I'll have a year reprieve before Jake is in 4th grade and has to do one.
You sense relief and some possible bitterness, you say? In me, who loves Chemistry?
Yes - I do not like science fair projects! Even when my child is doing something I think is totally cool!
I usually hand them over to Robert, but this time he helping Alyssa (mouse trap car remember).
So, yes, it's over!
No comments:
Post a Comment