This is the insanity behind my monster sudoku . . .
I give myself a week to do it, two tries. I work on it here and there throughout the week.
I usually mess up.
On a monster (0-9 and A-F) there is no going back to see where you messed up.
Two tries, because I buy two Sunday papers (they have left overs on Monday at the store).
I finished this one . . . a 4 star!
I give myself a week to do it, two tries. I work on it here and there throughout the week.I usually mess up.
On a monster (0-9 and A-F) there is no going back to see where you messed up.
Two tries, because I buy two Sunday papers (they have left overs on Monday at the store).
I finished this one . . . a 4 star!
3 comments:
Wow- I've never seen one like that. I think my head would hurt just contemplating doing it. I honestly didn't know they did one with numbers and letters. You are awesome!
I try just the normal number ones every once in a while. Haven't seen a monster one like that! Congrats on its completion!
That looked quite complicated!
You're house looks beautiful and I love seeing Georgia through your posts. I wish airline tickets weren't so expensive!
Post a Comment