Alyssa went on her first youth temple trip today.
Robert went with her.
As a personal progress goal, she made the dress she is wearing
(well, I helped, but she did a lot of it and I talked her through sewing technique for the parts I did).
With the Atlanta Temple closed for renovations, they went to the Columbia South Carolina Temple.
Robert's mom gave him family names when he was out in Utah, so Alyssa did baptisms for her ancestors.
She loved it. It was a great.
Robert went with her.
As a personal progress goal, she made the dress she is wearing(well, I helped, but she did a lot of it and I talked her through sewing technique for the parts I did).
With the Atlanta Temple closed for renovations, they went to the Columbia South Carolina Temple.Robert's mom gave him family names when he was out in Utah, so Alyssa did baptisms for her ancestors.
She loved it. It was a great.
2 comments:
Love the pictures, and great job on the dress...it's beautiful!!
Doing temple work for your own family is always the best. Good work making the dress, Alyssa!
Post a Comment