Today marks the 5th school day . . .
- Jake was crying this morning and thought that if he didn't choose which shoes to wear he wouldn't have to go.
- Logan cried with each bus as his siblings went on and he didn't. After Alyssa left he came back in the house looking for Jake - for sure HE had come back.
- Natalie is already not being challenged (ie bored) because they are doing review - I'll need to start giving her extra stuff at home.
- Alyssa is thrilled! She made a new friend that is in her science class, on the bus, in the neighborhood and a girl.
- I usually go on a walk with Logan after all the kids have left. Today I have some things I need to do this morning so we aren't going . . . Logan is throwing a fit, wanting to go on our walk. Maybe I'll just go around our little end of the neighborhood instead of our usual 2 miles.
- Me . . . along with my internal clock giving me no need of my actual alarm clock, my body has decided it is time to end day-light savings already and I wake up at 4 or 5 am! Sometimes I can get back to sleep, usually not.
Tonight will be early to bed! For everyone! (I'm including myself in that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment