Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday, Jake!

We made it back from vacation in time for Jake's birthday.
He picked French Breakfast Puffs for breakfast.
I took him to lunch (of chips and queso) at Barberitos. He had gotten a coupon, at school, for a free cheese dip (it's what they call queso in GA) and has been excited to use it.
While we were gone, the girls surprised him by decorated his bedroom door with "balloons". They even helped Logan make a couple.He wanted hamburgers for dinner and a chocolate cake with a white smiley face on it.Jake is all into building and wanted a Lego birthday this year (that will be the cake at the friend party).
The family got him a big container of Legos and a castle. The castle required "some assembly," and an hour later (maybe more, I lost track of time) it was done!
Happy Birthday, Jake!

1 comment:

RitzFamilyHappenings said...

I am impressed...that's a toy I would have definitely left on the shelf. You are a good mom!