When Jake and I got for walks around the neighborhood, we usually race around each of the cul-de-sacs. He usually "wins." Yesterday he rode the scooter on our walk and we raced. The third cul-de-sac (there are four - one we do twice) I beat him. I whooped it up and cheered. He laughed. He had slowed down after half way through because he thought he was beating me by a lot, but then had to go up hill at the end and I passed him by.
When we got to the last cul-de-sac on our walk, and were getting ready to race, looked confused and said "we didn't go down Nicholas' street" (a friend who lives on the road of the race I won). I said "yes we did, remember, I won the race." Then he said "oh yeah. I just don't remember the races I don't win."

No comments:
Post a Comment