Robert and I met at Brigham Young University. When he found out I was "waiting for a missionary," he told me he'd be after me. A few months later we were engaged and then got married on August 13th 1997 - a Friday.
No superstitions for us - and now it's 16 years later.
No superstitions for us - and now it's 16 years later.With all life has had to offer - it's struggles and joys - there is nothing I would change.
After graduating from BYU
and heading to Houston, TX for Robert to get his PhD, having Alyssa and Natalie join our family there,
moving back to UT for his postdoctoral work, having Jacob and Logan join our family there,
and now settling in GA, where I would love spending the rest of our lives.
It's been a great 16 years.
I'm glad he went after me.
As I was hoping to get a recent family photo for this post, Robert reminded me of the one I have as the heading for the blog. Which I love.
After graduating from BYU
and heading to Houston, TX for Robert to get his PhD, having Alyssa and Natalie join our family there,
moving back to UT for his postdoctoral work, having Jacob and Logan join our family there,
and now settling in GA, where I would love spending the rest of our lives.It's been a great 16 years.
I'm glad he went after me.
As I was hoping to get a recent family photo for this post, Robert reminded me of the one I have as the heading for the blog. Which I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment