Before school starts the girls needed one last summer party - this time inviting school friends (Summer Party I was for church friends - see 7/9 post).
Everyone had so much fun, and why wouldn't they. Swimming in the river, jumping off the rock is fun enough.
Jake's friend, who was out of town for his birthday party, come over which was great for him. Logan loves playing in the water and sand.
And I sat and read.
After a couple of hours they were ready for dinner - hot dogs, chips, soda, and ice cream - and we're good to go. We set up the volleyball net (on badminton height) for some games
and had crafts inside.
After so much fun, I think they might be ready to go back to school in a couple of days . . .
maybe.
Everyone had so much fun, and why wouldn't they. Swimming in the river, jumping off the rock is fun enough.
Jake's friend, who was out of town for his birthday party, come over which was great for him. Logan loves playing in the water and sand.
And I sat and read.
After a couple of hours they were ready for dinner - hot dogs, chips, soda, and ice cream - and we're good to go. We set up the volleyball net (on badminton height) for some games
and had crafts inside.
After so much fun, I think they might be ready to go back to school in a couple of days . . .maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment