Probably following Jake's example, Logan lately has been on a drawing kick.
I can't get him to draw with crayons, he wants a pen (that's how Jake does it).
With his current focus in life being Star Wars and Indiana Jones, the pictures are of things such as Darth Vader's ship and boulders (any rock he sees is a boulder - like the one that tries to flatten Indiana Jones in the first movie).
I can't get him to draw with crayons, he wants a pen (that's how Jake does it).
With his current focus in life being Star Wars and Indiana Jones, the pictures are of things such as Darth Vader's ship and boulders (any rock he sees is a boulder - like the one that tries to flatten Indiana Jones in the first movie).
He has also started asking how to spell things (Jake is always asking how to spell things) and as you say the letters he'll scratch a little line on the paper.
I told him he needed to work on writing his letters so he can spell "Star Wars," and he is now very excited to work on his letters ever day. 'D' is for Daddy, but also Darth Mal. 'J' is for Jake, but also for Jones. You see the pattern.
My baby is growing up.
I love it! ok, and I'm a little sad.
I told him he needed to work on writing his letters so he can spell "Star Wars," and he is now very excited to work on his letters ever day. 'D' is for Daddy, but also Darth Mal. 'J' is for Jake, but also for Jones. You see the pattern.
My baby is growing up.
I love it! ok, and I'm a little sad.


No comments:
Post a Comment