So I was a slacker!
I finally didn't have to get up early, so I stayed in bed and I let Natalie take the camera when the kids went down to find their baskets.
The Easter Bunny hides them in difficulty level according to age, so Logan found his first.
I finally didn't have to get up early, so I stayed in bed and I let Natalie take the camera when the kids went down to find their baskets.
The Easter Bunny hides them in difficulty level according to age, so Logan found his first.
Along with some candy, the kids get a gift, usually a book, in their basket. This year Alyssa got some nail polish (she must have taken the pictures, since she isn't in any), Natalie got Silly Bandz - a craze right now (I've even seen them on high school age kids),
My Easter gift was staying in bed and getting a bit more sleep! (Robert did that too),even though it did mean missing the joy and excitement of my children finding their baskets. Hey, at least we colored eggs this year!
But, seriously, my thought was that - I'm glad we go to church every week and always teach of Christ and speak of Christ. Easter is an important Sunday, but they are all important as we use each one to go to church and strengthen our testimony of the Savior.
This Easter Sunday fell on Conference weekend, which I love, and we got to listen to the leaders of the church, during the Sunday sessions many spoke of Christ and the Atonement and they all bore testimony of our Savior.
The best Easter of all.

1 comment:
What cute kiddos! Surprise, surprise, I'm actually reading blogs tonight. Guilt might be a major factor. I love Easter on Conference weekend too. It was the perfect day for us!
Post a Comment