With a slow start to the season due to rain, soccer games got underway this past week.
Natalie's team, unfortunately lost 2-0, she was still coming off an injury to her leg and wasn't at her best.
Natalie's team, unfortunately lost 2-0, she was still coming off an injury to her leg and wasn't at her best.
I took the picture of Natalie before her game, because as it goes when you have three in soccer, hers and Jake's games were at the same time and I took the camera to Jake's game. She does have some that are at a different time than Jake's, so I'll get action shots later.Jake loves his jersey color this season - acid!
Here he is with one of his teammates. Their team won their game 4-2, although they still don't officially keep score in his age bracket.
He moved up an age bracket this season, which moved him to a larger field as well. Our friend is the coach, so his son, a friend of Jake's, is on the team also.
Alyssa played this past Thursday. The game started later, so Robert took her and I stayed home to get the others in bed. So, pictures of her at later games as well.Their team won 3-2, with Alyssa scoring 2 of the goals!
We're looking forward to another great season!
No comments:
Post a Comment