You know how there are always things your kids write or draw that you just HAVE to save?
These are two of mine.
At school Jake's class was learning how to write letters. Below is the draft of his "friendly" letter.
It was too cute to toss.
These are two of mine.
At school Jake's class was learning how to write letters. Below is the draft of his "friendly" letter.
It was too cute to toss.
Of course I wonder what his teacher thought when she read about him reading the Book of Mormon so he could get the Lego Ninjago training set (he and I are reading it and will finish before he turns 8). She probably didn't think anything of it.It was a great letter and I love all the X's and O's.
If you don't know Natalie very well reading her Saturday "To Do" list will sum her up in a nutshell.

2 comments:
These letters are so cute! Natalie's Saturday "To Do" list reminds me of my own "Wish To Do" lists for Saturdays :) It was really fun to get to hang out with you and Natalie at Kurt's wedding! Thanks again for coming up to SC and supporting him. You are really cool and I am glad that I got to know you a bit better.
Man Joey and I miss your kiddos! We are sitting here cracking up at Natalie's to do list!!!
Post a Comment