We live five miles down the road from the Main St. in our town.
I love that drive in the spring when the hay fields grow, are cut down, and baled.
With the long growing season here there are 3 or 4 cuttings and during the spring and summer we drive past fields at all different stages of harvest.
I love that drive in the spring when the hay fields grow, are cut down, and baled.
With the long growing season here there are 3 or 4 cuttings and during the spring and summer we drive past fields at all different stages of harvest.
I'm the first to admit that I know nothing about hay. When Robert and I were engaged and driving up to Bear Lake for a raspberry shake, I commented on the "cute bales of hay" in the field next to the road. Robert was a bit shocked and said "they are NOT cute, especially when you have to throw them into the back of a truck!"
No comments:
Post a Comment