
It has been just year and a couple of days since our dear Matt (cousin and nephew) passed away from cancer. I just needed a place to say we still love him and miss him and are grateful of our testimonies of eternal families and that we will be with him again.
Alyssa doesn't like to sing certain primary songs become they were Matt's favorites - I hope one day she will sing them again in sweet memory of him, when now that is just too hard for her.
Natalie will have days when she comes home a little down hearted, having been thinking of Matt during the day. She still keeps his picture in a special spot in her room.
Jake asks when we will go play at his house again.
And I, I have tears blurring this blog as I write.
We miss you Matt, always.
We love you Matt, always.
1 comment:
Has it been a year? Such a sad, sweet time for you, I know. It's really okay to tear up, you know. Why does life have to be so hard sometime? Even understanding the Plan doesn't make it hurt much less.
Post a Comment