Logan has two addictions: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and chocolate milk!Even this morning he woke up crying for "bang bang" (as he calls it) still half asleep. Whenever he is tired or upset he asks for "chocolate milk . . . bang, bang". He gets his sippy cup and blankets and sits on the couch.
I must admit that I give in too often. But, it is so cute to see him dancing to "The Old Bamboo" (even trying to do the side kicks and clapping his hands) and excitedly jumping around when Chitty comes out of the workshop for the first time yelling "Chitty, Chitty."
It has all his favorites - cars, boats, planes (well the Zeppelin and Chitty flying) and music. Robert got a bit concerned when Jake came into the kitchen singing "Up From The Ashes" and "Toot Sweet", but I love being able to make Logan laugh at the store (heading off him getting upset) by singing "Truly Scrumptious."
No comments:
Post a Comment