This past Saturday, Alyssa had her birthday party with her friends. She decided to invite just girls and make bath jam and room spray. The girls had a blast.
Once the bath jam was mixed and put aside to set, they made room sprays - with either lavender or green apple fragrance.The kitchen smelled like a combination of lavender and green apple the rest of the day!

Alyssa picked an ice cream cake for the party. I must admit that it was one of the easier cakes I've made, no baking or frosting needed.
The party turned out so well. Once the girls had cake and opened gifts they had a little while to play and I got the kitchen cleaned up before parents came to pick up their girls. Robert took the boys to work, came home in time for cake and then left with the boys again. So, it was a great 'girls only' afternoon. Alyssa couldn't wait to take a bath with the bath jam - one Saturday with the cherry, one Sunday with the orange!
No comments:
Post a Comment