A few months after I donated my hair last summer(see post:"Hair Transformation" 6/16/08), Alyssa wanted to donate her hair as well. We advised her to wait until after soccer season, so she could still pull it into a ponytail and could also let it grow a bit longer before cutting it short. After soccer season, she decided to wait and do it over Christmas so it could be part of her "giving" at Christmas time.
We went today to our friend's house to get it cut. Here is BEFORE . . . .
THE CUT!! . . . .
HOLDING THE PONYTAIL . . .
READY TO BE SENT OFF . . .
THE BACK OF THE NEW DO . . . THE NEW ALYSSA!! No tears. She is very excited to have donated her hair and to have a cute, new, short hair style.
Aubry is wanting to cut her hair as well, not that short, but I am really dragging my feet because I love her hair! Alyssa looks adorable with her new cut!
4 comments:
Ooh, it's super cute and what an amazing gift!
That's AWESOME Alyssa! What a neat thing to do and a special sacrifice and gift. I'm proud of you guys! ~Your cuz, Jeni
I LOVE her new hair cut. Alyssa is such a sweet girl!
Aubry is wanting to cut her hair as well, not that short, but I am really dragging my feet because I love her hair! Alyssa looks adorable with her new cut!
Post a Comment