Enough with the bathroom talk already!
Last week I had the great opportunity to go into Atlanta with some friends to go out to lunch and then to the High Museum of Art. They have on display "The First Emperor: China's Terracotta Army."


It was amazing to see pieces from the collection found in a burial area the size of Manhattan.
Of course images of "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" came to mind, but to be close up to the detailed work and pieces excavated is always amazing.
I had a wonderful day, made better spending it with friends and I'm grateful to Emily for watching Logan for me. We got back before I had to pick t
he kids up from school and now I can't wait to take the girls to see the King Tut exhibit (also in Atlanta) over the holidays.
Last week I had the great opportunity to go into Atlanta with some friends to go out to lunch and then to the High Museum of Art. They have on display "The First Emperor: China's Terracotta Army."


It was amazing to see pieces from the collection found in a burial area the size of Manhattan.
Of course images of "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" came to mind, but to be close up to the detailed work and pieces excavated is always amazing.
I had a wonderful day, made better spending it with friends and I'm grateful to Emily for watching Logan for me. We got back before I had to pick t
he kids up from school and now I can't wait to take the girls to see the King Tut exhibit (also in Atlanta) over the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment