Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Beckstead Reunion Pictures!

We went to Bear Lake for the Beckstead reunion. Our first stop was to get raspberry shakes with our dinner.



The place where we stayed had a field where many kickball and soccer games took place.


Inside many games were played. Once kids were put to bed games were continued late into the night.



Saturday we spent at the lake. Lisa and Andrew brought their boat and we rented some wave runners. It was a super fun day.


A beautiful day with lots of fun in the sand.


Robert took Logan for a ride on the wave runner (everyone got a turn). Logan loved it! Every time a wave runner would come in, Logan would go for the water - for sure he could go out again. Personally, I don't care too much for them or snowmobiles or four wheelers, etc. (call me crazy - I have been on all of them though). I did go out on the wave runner with Robert and Jake. The whole time I had to tell myself it was fun and to look at the beautiful scenery. Not a relaxing ride for me. Robert said you could feel the negative vibes coming from me and that made Jake nervous as well.



It was great having all the family and cousins there playing in the sand and water.



The lodge also had a pool and hot tub that were well used. Everyone had a great time. Thanks Heather for all the planning and everyone else who made the weekend possible.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Thanks for posting pictures! I am still sad that I missed out on all the fun and that it will be a long while before I get to see you guys! I can't believe how old some of the cousins look.